Garage Door Automation
Why leave the comfort and safety of your car when you can press a button and be home and dry.
We offer a range of automation solutions for Roller, Sectional + One-piece retractable doors. Our systems come as standard with an internal wall switch, 2 x remote control handsets, built-in courtesy light and an internal release mechanism to allow manual operation should there be a power cut.
With sensitivity also built in, should your garage door come up against an obstruction while opening or closing the door will automatically stop. LiftMaster operators also act as a lock - removing the need for a conventional lock on sectional + roller doors.
- Photocells - They direct a beam across the garage opening, which if broken when the door is closing, will cause the door to stop and return to the open position.
- External wireless keypad – Just punch in your 4 digit code to operate the door.
- External release system – For garages with no other entry it allows you to release your door from the outside for manual operation.
- De-latching kit – for one-piece doors to allow the lock to remain operational.
- Remote control handsets – Extra handsets can be programmed in at any time.
Garage door automation is now relatively inexpensive. Why not enquire now for a no-obligation quote!